Tuesday 7 April 2015

Bank Holidays


Aren't Bank Holidays the best, although this year I was up and out bright and early to take Sam to Bath A&E for an x-ray, after falling badly on his hand on Saturday. Happy to report there doesn't seem to be a break but have to go back for another x-ray to check, due to where the injury is!


Came home and spent the rest of the day out in the garden enjoying the fabulous warm sunshine. Hoping this is the proper start of eating outside and the wearing my flip flops again!!


Everyone enjoyed the Easter treats and I was surprised by an old fashioned egg, with treats actually inside!


We ended the day with a walk around the park - perfect x


This morning started with a run and a Personal Best!
So chuffed I can now run the whole 5k with no walking at all and I did it in under 30 minutes!
I'm going to sign up for the Wells 5k in May as a practise run out before the Bath 5k. 
Never in my wildest dreams did I EVER think I'd be a runner!
Just goes to show that if we make changes, changes then happen!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh! I'm sorry about your son. I hope it doesn't turn out to be broken! Congrats on your super run this morning. You'll be more than ready for those 5km runs!

www.queenbcreativeme.blogspot.com