Friday 24 April 2015

Friday weigh-in!


Yay! another 1 & 1/2 pounds off for me this week - just another 1/2 a pound and I'll get my 4 stone award and just 4 & 1/2 pounds to TARGET!! I really hope to get there by the end of May.

And I'm losing weight eating all this amazing food!!


Homemade bacon, burger, mushroom stack



Baked salmon and pesto mushrooms


Homemade meatballs in a onion, mushroom, green pepper and tomato sauce.


Toasted Kingsmill Thin with mashed avocado, smoked flaked salmon and poached eggs.


So this is the 'Oh my god, is that really me' face!!! 
1/2 a pound away from 5 and 1/2 stone in total.
Seriously the best thing I've done in a long time, was walk through those Slimming World doors back in September - my life is now so much happier.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you are such an inspiration well done!

Sharon said...

Goodness me - I wouldn't have recognised you in the left hand picture! Well done - I agree Slimming World is amazing! x

Faye said...

Becky, I know this is a bit weird.... although we have never met I honestly feel so proud of you! You are an inspiration. Keep going - I have no doubt you will reach your target by the end of May! Faye x

Ali said...

You look amazing we'll done x

June said...

I agree with Faye I don't know you either but such a fabulous transformation an inspiration to us all! 🎉💝

dots and spots said...

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments - I guess the hard bit will start soon, maintianing my weight. Although for the first time ever, I believe with the continued support of Slimming World that I'll be able to give it a jolly good go. I really have changed my eating habits forever x

Jo Sheldrake said...

Becky you have done so well! Given me lots of inspiration now! You look amazing!

Fat Dormouse said...

You look amazing! What a fantastic weight loss - well done! SW is a good method. If I was in the UK I think I would still be going along...but doing it on-line isn't the same. You have done really well. And those meals all look yummy!