Monday 28 December 2015

A Cornish Christmas


Can't believe Christmas has been and gone! 
The kids cooked up a storm before the big day, as we were heading down to Cornwall to stay with my Mum and Dad for Christmas, so took plenty of treats with us.


I managed (just) to squeeze everything into the back of the car!


Christmas Eve tea with my lot, Granny, Mum and Dad and my Sister and her family


Although they're growing up way too fast for my liking, 
you can't help but feel excited on Christmas Eve


And he's been!
Lots of lovely presents to unwrap!


7.30am alarm call - not too bad for Christmas Day!


I felt fab in my sparkles - so much healthier than past Christmas's for us both x


I got lots of lovely gifts, many for when the kitchen gets finished. 
Sophie and Sam bought me the Deliciously Ella book, I've been wanting it for a while now. I shall look forward to having a play, once my new kitchen is ready 


Boxing Day morning Jeff and I headed over to Portreath to watch the crazy people do the Boxing Day swim! Jeff has done it the past two times we've been down but didn't brave it this year. It was incredibly windy and the tide was so low (excuses, I know!)


So we had a lovely Cornish Christmas - thanks to Mum and Dad. 
We celebrated with Jeff's family yesterday afternoon and today Sophie and I have been over at the unit packing Sale orders, ready to be posted out tomorrow. 

So that's Christmas over for another year but looking forward to decorating this house next year and christening it with a Peabody Christmas x

No comments: