Sunday 15 May 2016

Making the most....

...of this sunny, dry weather!


Today we were at B&Q so bright and early, we had to wait for it to open but after a few hours of hard work the shed base is now complete, waiting now for the shed to arrive! Hard to be in for delivery all day, so probably won't get it until early half term hols


After a six week break, I've headed back to my Slimming World group to face the scales. I've gone a little over and out of target range, so I'm back on-plan to shift those couple of pounds before they become any more. I'd really missed group and the support and motivation it gives me.


I'm trying to up my running to at least 3 times a week too - hoping the nicer weather will help with that and a small matter of a week in Sorrento coming up soon.

Here's to a good week 


No comments: