Tuesday 26 July 2011

Seconds tape


We are currently working our way through a mountain of tape to go out with our 'big' order and along the way we are coming across quite a few rolls of tape that aren't meeting our standards.




The tape is perfectly good but the inner core is scuffed or marked or the tape is a little messy when it has been wound.





We hate to see it go to waste and I can only use so much, so we are offering it at a lower price on our website in the 'sales and seconds section'.




4 comments:

Elle The Heiress said...

I love that bunting tape! Do you ship to the US?

dots and spots said...

Yes, but we would have to charge p&p - if you did want to order some, I suggest you email us at info@dotsandspots.co.uk rather than order through the website then we can work out a bespoke price for you. Hope that helps,
best wishes,
Becky

Charlotte @ Life of a Domestic Witch said...

Oooo I've been looking to get some decorative tape for Christmas, I love the candy set and the Christmas set!

Victoria said...

Ooooh, how exciting - off I go to your store. x