Friday 29 July 2011

Thank you


I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you to Tracy from Eve's Daughter. A few months ago, I received an email from Tracy asking me for a little help and advice about how to set up her stand for her first trade show. I was very happy to help where I could and thought no more of it. Well she popped by to say a brief hello at the show but whenever I passed her stand she was always very busy - a good sign.


But look what I received in the post - a beautiful hand blown glass heart pendant from her current collection. She really shouldn't of sent me anything - but I must say I love it. We are all starting out at some point and all it takes is a little time to help, I was more than happy to do so - thank you very much.

4 comments:

Deanne said...

such a lovely gesture :) x

Calico Kate said...

Oh what a lovely gesture and a GORGEOUS pendant, so appropriate.
CKx

Julie Woods said...

how kind of her and you for the help xx

Wendy said...

That's a lovely gesture - and that pendant looks very "you"!!