Sunday 30 November 2014

Busy Bee!


What a busy few days - I'll be glad when this weekend is over.
Saturday was 'Christmas at the Barn' which is always lovely but time consuming, as I left the house at 7.30am and didn't get home until after 6pm. 


It is always a lovely Christmas fair with lots of hand picked Artisan Stalls - I always have to treat myself to something!!


We even had the company of a real 'live' Robin - that final festive flourish!


Today has been back to it with one huge BUMP! Black Friday saw a huge amount of orders 'ping' our way, so I was extremely grateful for some help this morning. Sophie worked extremely hard and between us, we got 70+ orders picked and packed in just under 3 hours this morning - a fab start.

I intend to take this evening off and get cracking again tomorrow - hope you've all had a good weekend.

No comments: