Monday 3 November 2014

Farewell October - Hello November


Well what a fabulous month October turned out to be - still hard to believe that it is now November. I guess it's due to the wonderful weather we've had, it'll be hard to feel it cold again.


November is the Birthday month for Sophie and I - she turns 15!!! (how did that happen?) on Tuesday and me a young 44 next Friday! Sophie's main present was a joint Christmas and Birthday Laptop, lucky girl. We decided to give it to her a couple of days early on Sunday so she had a chance to get it all up and running, with Jeff around on standby if there were any problems. 


Thank you hugs all round!
She is a good girl and works hard and deserves her pressie.
  

So with November starting it means that half term has come to an end - school runs resume and we have a 7 week slog ahead of us until the Christmas break. I LOVE Christmas and especially the lead up to the big day but it always goes crazy busy for me now, from here until the end of the January Sales.


I've been doing a few bits over at the unit during half term but it's now time to knuckle down and get those orders out, as quickly as they come in!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you and Sophie for November. my son and I have November birthdays too! Yes it will be very hard when the cold weather hits us after such a mild autumn! Mandy x

dots and spots said...

Birthday greetings to you and your son too Mandy. We have a foggy start here this morning and there's definitely a nip in the air - as long as the frost stays away!