Sunday 16 November 2014

Preparation


I have just spent the most enjoyable couple of hours doing up this old suitcase. I bought it in the summer and it's just sat there waiting to be given a little bit of love and attention. So with Jeff out at work today, orders picked and packed this morning and a free afternoon ahead of me, the time had come.


I'm going to use it to display my Christmas cards at 'Christmas at the Barn' in a few weeks time. The base is nice and deep and will fit 3 rows of card packs and the lid is now trimmed with ribbon so that cards can be pegged up for display - perfect.


I'm going to spend the next couple of days deciding what to take to the Barn and how to best display it all. These things have a habit of creeping up on you and I've a busy time ahead, so I'd rather get it done and be ready. There will be special prices at the show but if you can't make it, we have our last 'Money Off Discount Code' being announced tomorrow so make sure you remember to pop in and catch it.


No comments: