Sunday 7 August 2022

Pinch, punch! Anniversaries, birthdays.......


Today my baby turned 20!!!


When I first thought to this week, I must confess I thought nothing had much happened, then I looked back through my photo's and realised a lot has happened!! I worked the Sunday and Monday and did extra for a meeting, Tuesday was a miserable damp day, then on Wednesday......


....we celebrated our 26th Wedding Anniversary x


When we married I carried a bouquet of sunflowers.
 I'd spotted a PYO sunflower event in the village where we got married......


....... so Jeff and I went, endured the mizzle and picked some sunflowers



And revisited the church we were married in. We haven't been back since our wedding day, 
so it was actually really lovely to go back and remember.


And then come home with some bonus, beautiful sunflowers.


Thursday morning I walked with my friend over at the local RSPB Nature Reserve.


Then in the afternoon Sophie and I headed over to Bristol......


.......for a bit of shopping, a lovely Italian meal and then the main event. Les Miserables. 
We are soooooo very lucky to have the Bristol Hippodrome so close and get the opportunity to enjoy these incredible musicals when they tour.


Ended up having a nothing/catch up day at home on Friday, 
then met my sister on Saturday for a catch up and......


.....a walk in the woods......


.....followed by a lovely brunch and mooch around Wells.


Then today I've worked all day, so the boy has had to be patient and 
wait for me to return, to open his presents.



I don't think he did too badly!


Sophie was in charge of the cake and it was delicious. 
Jeff has just taken him and some friends to the pub to celebrate. 
Oh to be 20 again xxx

No comments: