Tuesday 8 February 2011

Back to the hearts!


So today is the turn of the sitting room - and one of my favourite heart themed items - my candle holder, which comes into it's own at Christmas!


This large silver heart was once again a present - I don't think the photo really conveys the size of it!


I have 2 of these - Jeff and his sister each bought me one for my birthday one year.



This was the lovely card sent from my mystery Charlie Mouse creator!



Even the tissues in this house have the heart treatment!! Ha!



This old tin heart is simple but lovely.




And finally my favourite heart item - is part of some wonderful hand painted bunting, made for me one Mother's day by the truly talented Gabs Aka Moobaacluck

Last room coming up soon and then our heart tour will be complete!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

I am obsessed with hearts as well! I have made loads of fabric hearts for around the house. The first shape my son knew was heart!

Love seeing your hearts around the house.

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

Love your hearts, the candle holder is gorgeous, love the tour xx

Samantha said...

Oh wow I love the lampshade in the second picture! I'd love to know where you got it!
Your hearts are gorgeous :) I love the giant silver one!

Samantha x

dots and spots said...

Hi Samantha The lampshade is from Ikea, they still have them as I noticed them this weekend when I went. Hope that helps.

Unknown said...

Hahahaha, I was thinking the same as Samantha, while reading your blog. That lampshade is a wee bit dee-lish!!! Wow loving your heart collection, pretty pretty. My obsession is all things piggy. Great blog by the way. Speak soon I hope!?! Ionwen XXX