Sunday 20 February 2011

A little gift!


A little while ago I received a facebook message from Elizabeth Kvammen asking me if she could send me a little something for my new premises.



I didn't realise for one minute that she was sending it from Norway! So was very surprised when the parcel arrived.


Inside was a lovey, handmade LOVE sign with little clip attached so photo's could be added.


Plus a little bag with some loveheart sweet treats.


Well in the next few day I shall be moving everything over into my new premises and I will have to find a little home for this too - pop over to her facebook page Sirimuse Crafts and check out the other things she does.

3 comments:

All things nice... said...

How thoughtful, sorry I have been blogging as much this week as I'm really busy in work. You must be excited about moving

All things nice...

Helen Harkawenko said...

It's funny for me to see those little Love Heart sweets coming all the way from Norway, they are made in the town where I live!
Good luck with the move, it looks a wonderful studio space.
Helen x

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

How thoughtful ~ what a sweetie x