Friday 13 September 2013

Back to it


So as Autumn arrives, the children now in settled routines again, I need to knuckle down and get on with lots of work. The Summer was lovely but I may just have relaxed a little too much, so fuelled by my porridge, my days are now very busy.


There is a lot to do at home in the studio - design work, updating the website, NOTHS store front and of course the many lines of social media I find myself enticed by!!


I've been up dating a few of our products shots......


.... ready for the festive season.


Trade orders are coming in as I desperately try to make up stock piles of Christmas cards. As quick as they are being made up, they're going out.


We are also finalising the artwork and designs for a range of phone covers for the iPhone 4/4s and iPhone 5. This was just a test cover to make sure the colours were exactly 'spot' on. The actual designs will be of course, spotty and a set of star designs. So keep a look out for these, arriving in the next couple of weeks.


Regular customer orders are going out daily and 50% FRIDAY is still proving very popular


As the evening draw in, the fairy lights are going on. My evening coffee is now accompanied by my hot water bottle as we resist the urge to turn on the heating yet.
I have a busy day over at Maddie Brown tomorrow and guess I'll be catching up with all things dots and spots on Sunday. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and it stays dry. (wishful thinking)

4 comments:

Crafted by Carly said...

Busy, busy, busy! Great that you're getting so many orders in, though! :-)
Carly
x

Vintage from the Village said...

When you are looking for something to do ha ha - how about tissue paper?
Lovely post as usual, we have our heating on most evenings this week for an hour or so, trouble is once you start- that's it every night. Lovely though x

Maria - A Playful Stitch said...

Just got in, in the nick of time (ish), for the 50% Friday! Got myself some tape, and also - which I was at it - an Owlphabet picture for my nephew, lovely!
Maria x

Unknown said...

Hello my name is Janine and i follow your blob, love your work and the vintage images, you bring me nostalgic moments :)
If you like to make me a visit just enter in my blog secretfromthesea.blogspot.com, it will be nice to receive your visit or comment.
Wish you all the best
Hugs
Nina ***