Wednesday 4 September 2013

September Start

  
To round off the fantastic Summer this year, September has been lovely. Sunny, slightly foggy start which burns through to a beautiful warm day and evenings where you can still enjoy being outside - the perfect start to the school term.


Yesterday Sam started Secondary school and with great relief had a fantastic day - phew!
It's a big school - 250 pupils per year group so they sensibly had the new Year 7's in on their own yesterday to give them all a head start.


Sophie and I took the opportunity to sneak over to Street and do a little shopping in the sunshine before she started back.
   

So this morning another sunny start was most welcome. 
Jeff started teaching in his new job today and 


once Sophie and Sam were dropped off I started something new too. I'll tell you more about that another time but for now I have a date with Celebrity Masterchef and a large mug of coffee.

1 comment:

primrosesattic said...

I remember my sons first day at big school. I could not relax all day and was relieved when he arrived home.
He goes back tomorrow and is in his last year. Wow the time as flown pass. Enjoy this time , it goes too quick.
Rosezeeta