Sunday 22 September 2013

Nature

The garden is still very much used, it's been warm enough this weekend to be out in the garden, if for no other reason than to smell the candy floss 'Katsura' tree.


I spotted this snail the other morning as I fought through the cobwebs to put the washing out. The garden is actually full of slugs, snails and spiders. We could do with a hungry hedgehog to keep them at bay.


The apples are ready for picking.


And I couldn't resist taking a photo of this beautiful leaf. 
Spotty paper inspiration for the future.


And this photo came out beautifully.

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend - I have a roast dinner in the oven and the return of Downton Abbey to look forward to later.

4 comments:

primrosesattic said...

Love the spotty leaves....
Weather is so changeable at the moment. I took a coat out with me for the first time today but then the sun came out...
Rosezeeta.

Wendy said...

What absolutely gorgeous pictures - they could actually be cards in their own right. Photographic images next perhaps?!

Crafted by Carly said...

Wow! What beautiful photos!
Carly
x

dots and spots said...

Thank you - Jeff, my OH keeps suggesting I load some of my photo's onto an image sharing site.