Wednesday 11 September 2013

I know you don't want to ......

..... hear the 'C' word mentioned yet 
but there only 15 Saturday's between now and then!



We're entering our busiest couple of months, as our trade customers want their stock, then you all want yours! So I'm busy making up piles of Christmas cards which you can view properly *HERE*.


We've also introduced this new Merry Christmas sticky tape, which is proving very popular with our stockists, I'm already considering ordering more.


Our everyday wrap is perfect for Christmas too - just add ribbons, tape, tags to make your pressies look beautiful this year.





Our Not on the High Street storefront is beginning to have the festive touch. I know I've designed it all but I must say, I think it all looks rather lovely. There is more to tell you about but as it's only September, I'll leave it a little while yet. Just beginning to tempt you!!

1 comment:

Crafty Helen said...

I love the planning, and 'C' preparations start for me as soon as the children are back at school. My lists are being written and staple items stocked up on already. It really does make it so much less stressful. X