Thursday 6 April 2017

And we're done!

The last orders have been picked and packed and final mail sacks dropped off at the sorting office this morning! The dots and spots website is now closed!


I haven't finished yet though, there is a unit to empty and still a reasonable amount of stock to shift! I have someone coming to the unit tomorrow, to take items for fund raising, I've pretty much allocated all the furniture to various homes, once the stock has been cleared. Early next week I may well be offering raw stock items over on the face book page, first come, first served, so look out for those.

I'm away for the weekend, a school reunion, 30 years since I was last there! My parents moved the year I went to university, so I've only ever been back once and that was 27/28 years ago. Should be an interesting weekend - hope you have a good one too.

No comments: