Monday 1 January 2024

Pinch and a punch.....

Pinch and a punch.....


....hello January....


.....2024!!


A very satisfactory 'Monday' to kick start off the new year!


We spent New Year's Eve watching the Whitney Houston film,
'I Wanna Dance with Somebody'
Then Rick Astley and the fireworks.
Just me, Jeff and Sophie x


We did stay up until midnight and our nieghbours gifted us a fantastic firework display 
out the back, whilst the London firework display was going off on the TV.


A quiet, relaxed New Year's Eve x


Sophie headed off this morning.....


....and Sam went back on Saturday!!
(He's got essays to write!!)


But I did remember to take a pic of the 4 of us, before he went!


It's tradition!!
This will be our 9th New Year in this house!
(we were here in 2016, just hadn't built the kitchen yet!!)
The longest I've lived anywhere, all my life x


So, a NEW YEAR!!!
We have 3 trips booked already for 2024!
Italy at Easter, Greece in the Summer and Spain for October half term. 


We have 8 shows already booked up and even one for 2025!
And I fully intend to go to the Festive Fiesta again!

Take That is the only live music booked so far! 
But Olly Murs is the support act, so it's like 2 concerts for the price of one!!


And what's in store for me???

I'm making me a priority. I'm fed up of feeling rubbish, all thanks to the wonderful menopause....the gift that just keeps on going. I'm not going to weigh myself or focus on my weight, I'm just going to focus on feeling better, well fed and nurtured, cared for. Only I can help make improvements, so.... 

I will eat well
I will drink more water
I will walk daily
I will start to add in daily exercises for strength
I will try and reduce my caffeine intake
I will take time out to do the things I enjoy
I will incorporate the Glucose Goddess hacks into my daily routines

I want to feel fit, healthy and just the best I can for our Summer adventure to Greece.

So here's to a good year xx

HAPPY 2024 x

No comments: