Saturday 1 January 2022

Pinch and a pinch.....


.....hello January....


....and 2022!!


A NEW Year full of hope and new beginnings, experiences and adventures.


The neighbours put on a fantastic 'free' firework display


And we welcomed the New Year in at home, from the comfort of our sofa...


....munching on macarons....


and enjoying the odd beer!


My word for 2022 has remained the same for the past 3 years. After a fabulous few days away in Girona in 2019 we vowed to 'adventure' more, see more, travel more, experience more!! Obviously our plans were scuppered completely in 2020, the only adventures had to be close to home but last year we got to go to Corfu and Palma and we have a few trips already booked for 2022. 
So it's still my word, my focus, my intention..... to adventure more!!


So it just leaves me to wish you all a very Happy New Year.

2021 didn't actually turn out too badly for us but like us all, 
I'm hoping 2022 is a better year all round. 

Here's to a happy and healthy year ahead xx

No comments: