Sunday 9 January 2022

Poorly!


Not the way I imagined 2022 to start!!Anyone else suffered with a nasty tummy bug recently? I've been really poorly since dropping Sophie off on Wednesday. Severe stomach cramps, headache, lower back ache and the obvious trips to the loo!! Have zero energy, hoping things might settle a little today. Have done 2 negative lateral flow tests, so it's just a nasty bug! Feeling sorry for myself x


Have had dry toast and sipped on water. 
Braved a small bowl of mashed root veg and so far it's stayed in me!

(view en route to Reading on Wednesday)

For the first time in 4 yrs, I've had to call in sick to work. 
I hate letting people down but I have absolutely zero energy.


I'm not great at being ill. 
I had so many things to get on with and I hate just lying around unable to do anything. 
I've even missed out on my tulips which have gone over.


Here's hoping the recovery is quick!

No comments: