Sunday 1 January 2023

Pinch and a punch......

.....hello January 2023!!


A new day, a new month, a new year!


May it be a year full of sun filled days, good health and happiness. 
Here's to a fabulous 2023 


Love from us all xx


I started the year off working!! 
This is one area of my life I need to refine. I'm not great at saying 'no', end up doing too much, not feeling properly appreciated and end up resenting going above and beyond. I'm only contracted 2 days but do way more and for the money, it's really not worth getting stressed and being overly consumed by my job! I can't afford to give up completely and the grass isn't always greener elsewhere, so I need to give myself a good talking too, weigh up the pro's and con's and work out a way forward.


The one thing that does keep me going is the wonderful things my money goes towards. Travel, theatre, live music..... lots of things are already in the diary to look forward to and couldn't happen if I didn't work. 


Another area I need to focus on is my health. Weight loss will be a welcome extra but good health is my priority. I started off 2022 with my ongoing plantar fascitis, it suddenly went in October but I'd suffered with it for nearly 2 years and then replaced it with a bad back. Possibly linked, the pain just moved to a different place!! I started HRT in July in the hope it would make me feel better. It did stop the night sweats and the hot flushes but my joint pain and now back pain is still ongoing. I've been referred to a physio and had a pelvic x-ray which showed signs of spondylolisthesis and degeneration of the lower lumber spine and as a result of that, a further back x-ray (still awaiting the results). So it's all ongoing and is something I need to address and improve upon if I can. Losing a few pounds won't do any harm, just a lot of good. So that's my plan for 2023, improve my health, lose a few pounds along the way and hopefully feel better for it xx

I'm going to be busy!!!

No comments: