Wednesday 27 December 2023

Merry, merry Christmas x

CHRISTMAS DAY 2023


Merry, merry Christmas from us all xx


Christmas Day got off to a good start with an expensive 
Apple and cinnamon Panettone from the Newt!
(although it only cost me £5 as I had a £20 voucher!)


This year's Breakfast Bags were a big hit!
Will do a more detailed post later!


I was a very spoilt girl x


Christmas Lunch went without a hitch!
First year, everyone ate turkey!!


Although I do say so myself, it was deeeeelicious!


Mid lunch activity this year was.....


.....lego!


This went down a treat.
Sam was in his element and obvious winner!!

 I bought this set when the supermarkets have their toy sale back in late Oct/Nov, so at a really reduced price. It was the perfect one too, as it had 4 sets and an instruction booklet for each build xx


The King's Speech!


Merry Munch!


Facetime with my Mum and Dad xx


And Relax x
An evening spent on the sofa xx

BOXING DAY


Jeff's Christmas Cactus has flowered right on cue!! 


A Boxing Day walk with these two. Out for a good hour and a half. 


Boy, was it muddy!!


Promising signs of Spring if you looked for them 🌱


Back for lunch and a game of Sketch Off!
A very funny hour!


Sophie bought this for Jeff last Christmas but we never got around to doing it. 
It was good fun!


And then the boy did his Lego!
Never too old for Lego x


And then the evening spent together watching The Grand Budapest Hotel!
(Sam's choice)


Up and out early this morning! In Sainsbury's by 8.30am.
Tomorrow I host my side of the family, lunch for 9!!
Going for a Greek theme this year xx

Will share later x

No comments: