Friday 6 January 2012

NEW Catalogue - 2012

Just before Christmas, I took delivery of our new catalogue all 52 pages of dots and spots goodies. So much time and work goes into the production of it. Firstly, of course, the products need to be designed, then photographed, coded and now on many of our products bar coded. I then sketch out the initial layout, page set ups, order etc and hand it over to my printers to do their magic. We then have many proof meetings between then and the final product, making sure it's just right.

Today it was time to stuff the catalogues with an order form and a sample gift wrap sheet and envelope them ready to send out to all our trade customers prior to Top Drawer trade show. I was so glad to have a little help from my friend Rachel, who came and helped me at home as I still have a poorly boy cuddled up on the sofa.



We have worked really hard to make sure everything is clearly laid out and easy to see and hopefully easy to order when the time comes.

Any order received via our trade and customer website gets sent out a copy with your order.

2 comments:

LITTLE KITTEN homemade said...

Looks great, your photo's are fab...... an ongoing challenge I find xo

annie's abode said...

hi
just found your blog - your home is lovely and so are your products.
see you again
anniex