Saturday 31 December 2022

Merry Christmas


He's been!!!


Panettone for breakfast


All showered, dressed, decent!! Ready to enjoy the day!


Waiting.....


....dinner is served!!


Deeeeeelicious x


Lego photo puzzle, mid lunch challenge


Last year I did everyone a jigsaw puzzle of me with each of them, just a joke but it went down well, so this year I went with photo's again but printed onto a lego block. Great fun!


Pud! much later after the Kings Speech!


Travel featured in the gifts...


........decisions, decisions, where shall we go?


We continued to open presents well into the afternoon


Jeff's book round was a hit! Never did I think I'd see the day,
everyone reading whilst I cooked Christmas dinner!


The joke of Christmas....Jeff and his pineapple!!


All in all, a thoroughly lovely day xx


Boxing Day and I had to work... soooooo busy!


Then spent the Tuesday on the sofa alllll afternoon....


.......watching The Flatshare.
I read the book back in 2020 and it had been made into a mini series, 
so I binge watched all 6 episodes on Tuesday afternoon - perfect!


A wonderful Christmas together.
Hope you all had a good Christmas too xx 

No comments: