Saturday 17 December 2022

One week.....


.....to Christmas Eve!!


Where, oh where has the time gone!?!
I had my rare Sunday off at the start of the week, worked my Monday and overtime on Tuesday, before heading out to Malaga that afternoon. (See previous post)


We had entered a cold snap, so I was glad to be heading off to somewhere warmer.


 I got myself super organised before we went, got most of the presents wrapped 
and sorted, ready to give out on our return. 


We got home on the Friday afternoon, the same time that Sophie and Sam arrived home too! Sophie drove them both back from Cardiff, a huge plus point with them both being in the same place. She's working from home this week and Sam will be working in Sainsbury's for the week, boosting his bank balance!! I've stupidly signed up for overtime, so have a 5 day slog ahead of me!!


The cold weather is coming to an end today. Rain and warmer, windier weather is set to arrive. It's a shame it won't be cold and frosty over actual Christmas, hoping it's not wet for the full Christmas period. It would be nice to get out for a walk at some point. So a busy week ahead and then this time next week will be Christmas Eve xx

Feliz Navidad x

1 comment:

Heloisa de Mesquita Inoue said...

Um feliz Natal para todos vocĂȘs! Beijos!